Anti-Rust Anti-Corrosion Topcoat
Ideal protection for all ferrous metals — will not undercut if damaged
Anti-Rust Coating is a multi-purpose 1 part aluminum-impregnated, urethane coating that STOPS corrosion from progressing. This versatile product may be used as either a primer or a finish top coat. The neutral silver/grey finish aged to an anodized-looking grey/green patina. Also available as a clear coat.
- Exceptional anti-rust capabilities. As AR-1000 cures, it chelates to the surface of the metal, removing the oxygen. Then it encapsulates preventing any moisture from reaching the surface, immediately stopping the oxidation process
- Exceptional adhesion to de-scaled rusted surfaces
- Sanding to bare surfaces is not required
- 100% hydrophobic and icephobic when cured
- Effective temperature range from -30F to 700F.
|Product Facts||Potential Uses|