Mold, Mildew, Fungus, and Odor Prevention
Ebbarall™ Bio-Barrier formulas are water-based coatings that have been laboratory & military tested and proven to inhibit the growth of molds, mildew, and biological odors on the film of the treated surfaces. The perfect mold and odor prevention solution for home, auto, school, marine, manufacturing, and institutional environments. Effective on both wet and dry surfaces. This liquid may be applied to virtually any surface or substrate.
Moisture Activated Bio-Door Technology™
Bio-Door Technology™ allows the active ingredients to be bonded and held captive on the treated surface. It is partially bio-available at all times. When conditions promote biological growth, the film then "opens," exposing more active ingredients. As Moisture decreases, the surface film then "heals" itself back to its original state. In this way, Ebbarall™ Bio-Barrier will remain active through hundreds of potential growth cycles!
Ultra-Violet Detection System
Ebbarall™ Bio-Barrier is crystal clear when dry. We can, upon request, add a UV indicator so you can check your coverage on large coverage arease, thuse ensuring that areas are not missed during the application process.
Safe for Use On:
and dozens of other uses...
- Ebbarall™ Bio-Barrier is a water based solution—simply spray, brush or roll on and let dry.
- The unique "moisture activated" polymer keeps the active components from becoming "fugitive" when applied, providing the longest lasting protection available
- The polymer actually seals imperfections in treated surfaces and prevents residual organic material from becoming trapped and regenerating, making ongoing maintenance and cleaning easier.
- Low VOC and odor. Rooms may be sprayed and entered in about an hour.
- Easily removed with water when wet. Pre-test product on a small area on dark carpets to test for any color change.
- May be applied by spraying, brushing, dipping, or sponge applicating.
- No protective clothing is required, but a dust mask is recommended when spraying the product.
- Soap and water clean-up.